Has your post stopped reaching its audience? Are your posts not getting the response you need? If you are someone facing an engagement drop on your Instagram? Your engagement must be dropping if this describes you.
Then you might be thinking about a way to measure user engagement rate. What can you do to increase your engagement? And why is it so important? A proper engagement rate on Instagram is between 1 to 4%. Here we will share how to get more engagement on Instagram.
In this blog, we will share five tips to increase your engagement. But before that, let’s learn how to calculate an engagement rate and understand why it’s crucial for your business growth over Instagram.
How To Calculate Engagement Rate?
It’s not rocket science but simple to calculate with easy to derive a formula that will give results. To compute the %, you can take your last ten posts recently posted on Instagram.
Then add all the likes, comments, and saves you got for your post, and divide that number by 10 (if checking only -10 posts, if calculating for 20 posts, you must divide by 20.) Then divide the output by total followers and multiply it by 100 to get your engagement percentage.
Engagement Rate = (((Likes+Comments+Saves)/ No of posts) / Total followers) x 100
If you get an engagement rate of 1- 4 %, then your account is performing, and if it’s less than this, you must consider these tips to boost your engagement rate on Instagram.
Also, there are other ways to grow your account faster. And one such method is you can buy Instagram reach if you want to boost your engagement on Instagram. There are brands waiting to help you gain the attention you deserve on social media, and one such brand is AutoLikesIG.
Is It Important For Your Business To Have A Good Engagement Rate?
It is essential to monitor the engagement rate of anyone using Instagram for business purposes. A brand, influencer, or potential partner is not the only one looking at this rate for social proof. You might lose credibility if people think your followers are fake if you have a large following but low engagement.
In addition to showing you that your following is interested in what you’re posting, it shows you that one day your audience might be interested in working with you or buying from you. You can have a fair engagement rate if you post content consistently.
Increase your Instagram story viewers organically by boosting your post on Instagram. Also, if you buy Instagram story reach, you can increase engagement on the platform. Keeping your audience engaged isn’t something you should obsess about, but it’s worth considering regularly.
Here Are Ways To Increase Your Engagement on Instagram in 2023
- Post More Reels –The most popular way to increase your following and impact on Instagram is by posting more reels on Instagram. Snackable content is something you should aim to post on Instagram.
- Experiment with posts- You can also experiment with the kind of posts you put out on social media. You should examine what type of content your readers like and what kind of content gets the most engagement on your Instagram.
- Add Instagram Highlights – You can also add a highlight section to your Instagram. To segregate the variety of posts received on Instagram, you can use highlights to make a trail of similar posts under one highlight. You can also use Instagram highlights download on your mobile, to create covers for your Instagram story highlights.
- You must post when your audience is active – You must post at the time your audience is most active. The aim of creating the posts is to get reach and engagement of your audience. Know from your Instagram analytics the most-active time of your audience and post accordingly to keep them involved.
- Ensure to give Keywords Priority – You need to use keywords to make your post get searched under the right hashtags and right keywords, so it’s necessary to integrate keywords and hashtags in your post.
- Put Instagram Story – One can also boost their social media by putting an Instagram story about the post they just made or creating some engagement on the Instagram story to increase the likes and reach of a particular post! You can also buy Instagram story reach from AutoLikesIG to get organic results for a creative.
- Buy Instagram Reach- You can also buy Instagram reach for your account if you want to target your audience faster. You can boost your reach via vendors like AutoLikes IG is waiting to provide services that will boost your account organically to help you get the visibility your brand wants for its growth.
- Track Your audience and remove spam accounts –It’s vital to know what your audience like watching on Instagram, and it’s necessary to engage with their account. Once you delete the spam accounts added to your Instagram, you can boost your growth. Some of your audience might be your Instagram highlights viewers who might be enjoying the highlight gallery added to your profile right after the bio.
Have a Story Saver application – Cross-processing the content posted by the users promoting your products is a golden egg you should not skip resharing to your Instagram. Therefore a story saver Instagram app is a must-have for those who get a lot of story shoutouts and engagement to promote the users who promoted your brand.
Instagram is evolving every day, and therefore, something that worked for your account previously might not work now for your account. So it is essential to upgrade our strategy to grow your engagement on Instagram. I hope these tips will help you make better strategies and content ideas and boost your account engagement.
10 Tips to Boost Your Instagram Presence in 2023
Here are some tips that can help you boost your Instagram presence in 2023. And these are namely-
- Optimize Your Bio – You can optimize your bio with a relevant summary of your brand in 150 characters. So that people following your accounts understand what you do and why they are following your account.
- Content Testing – To know what will work for you on Instagram, you must learn to research what your audience love. And then post what your followers want to see on Instagram. So, testing a set of content to know which content is performing better. So it’s necessary to test the content beforehand.
- Have a Content Calendar – You must think of creating a calendar. But why is a content calendar important? But this is a primary step for any brand. Ensure you show up regularly with content on Instagram that serves the audience’s curiosity.
- Post Helpful Quality Content – You need to post helpful content that adds to the life of your followers. Also, ensure the graphic quality shared by you is consistent and clear in the display. Visuals have the power to convert your audience into subscribers.
- Post Relatable Content – You can post relatable content on social media that resonates with your user’s interest. Find out what interests your followers and post that content only to build a long-term relationship with your audience.
- Collab with an Influencer in Your Niche – You can collaborate with an influencer in your niche to increase your post reach on social media.
- Add CTAs to Your posts – Adding a call to action button to your posts can help your audience take the right action when they feel convinced with your post. You can even boost the post that got the most engagement and promote your post to make your audience perform a CTA action on your post.
- Engage With Your Followers – To gain the trust of your followers, you need to engage with your followers at regular intervals. Engaging is essential to make your audience feel part of your account and make them feel like family. To ensure your followers suggest and participate with your account.
- Grow Your Following – You can grow your following by posting relatable content at the most engaging time of the day and matching their interests.
Display Your Instagram Everywhere – Your website and social media links should include your Instagram account. To make it easy to cross-promote your audience from one page to another.
This blog has answered all the queries related to how to get more engagement on Instagram! And We hope these tips will help you get some reach on social media. The primary thing is to align your audience’s needs with your needs so that your posts feed their emotions.
To reach your relevant audience, partner with AutoLikes IG to give your brand the push it needs! Collaborating with other bloggers is a great way to gain followers and engage more with your content.
Achieving Instagram engagement is often a trial-and-error process. The tips and tricks we shared today are long, so if you feel overwhelmed, it’s okay. Try implementing one or two this week and see how they affect your analytics. Expansion and adding another to your strategy are possible when you feel ready.